Sheila Fly Bait is a ready to use granular insecticide for the control of flies in livestock housings, poultry or pigeon coops. The product is effective where flies congregate such as animal pens/coops. It contains unique sex pheromones and attractants that lure flies to the bait killing them quickly.
- Azamethiphos 1% w/w is the fastest fly treatment on the Irish market
- Flies will die almost instantly
- Flies love bright yellow granules of Sheila which also works as an attractant
- Flies lured to their death with 69 pheromones and attractants
- Contains Z9 Tricosene muscalure fly pheromone
- Instant results – dead flies next to bait
- The only bait that can kill by ingestion or contact
- Lasts Longer than any other bait on the market
Granular Bait is lighly sprayed with Cola as a sweet attractant to increase the efficacy of the bait. Bait is secured to a insect monitor pad to ensure bait does not fall to ground if container is accidentally knocked over. Fly bait is preferred method of treatment for common housefly. Not effective against horseflies.
Place bait out of reach of family pets, children, birds or livestock. Place out of reach on window sills, raised shelves, alcoves, behind electrical equipment in discreet areas but not more than 2m in height. Flies will seek out bait, ingest it and are effectively controlled close to the bait location point.
1 x 20g Granular Bait Pod will cover a 10m2 area.
READ PRODUCT LABEL BEFORE USE.
NB - Bait containers supplied may vary according to supply!
HSE No 9352