Dethlac, an Ant & Insecticidal Lacquer, probably the best ant treatment on the market, recently celebrated its 60th year, having sold millions of cans to its loyal customers throughout Ireland. Dethlac is a unique lacquer that controls ants, cockroaches, silverfish, woodlice, flies and other crawling insects.
Once sprayed, Dethlac dries to a hard clear film, which remains fully effective for months, even when it rains (for ants in the garden) or if the surface is washed with detergents (for ants in the kitchen and around the home). Dethlac can be used indoors and outdoors and may be applied on any firm non-absorbent surface, i.e. doors, window frames (not upvc), skirting boards, shelves, velux windows, concrete & patios.
Flying ants can be eliminated by spraying on surface before take-off. Very effective for treating cluster flies by windows especially velux window frames and voids in Autumn.
Having problems with flies at your wheelie bin ? Spray Dethlac Lacquer all over on the surface of your bin lid (upperside & underside) and pay particular attention to the edges of the lid cover where it sits on the bin itself - make sure to spray underneath on the bin cover edge! :) Presto, a great way to deter flies as the spray has a residual effect which deters flies sitting on your bin.
NB - Dethlac is a surface spray NOT a space spray! See Eradisect or Bayer insecticide sprays on-line for space sprays.
- Dethlac is a surface spray and as such should only be applied to non-porous surfaces.
- To create a barrier spray a band 7 cm – 10 cm wide, spraying in 5 second bursts at a distance of 20 cm from the surface.
- Spray into any cracks and crevices where there is insect activity.
- Dethlac dies to a hard clear film which kills the insects within a few hours of coming in contact with the treated area.
- Can be used indoors or outside.
- During application keep children and pets away from the surface until product is dry.
- Always read the manufacturer instructions before use.
Dethlac has been eliminating insects successfully since 1959!
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin 0.02% w/w Pyrethrins 0.08% w/w