Sheila Fly Bait is a ready to use granular insecticide bait for the control of flies in livestock housings, poultry or pigeon coops. The product is effective where flies congregate such as animal pens/coops. It contains unique sex pheromones and attractants that lure flies to the bait killing them quickly.
- Azamethiphos 1% w/w is the fastest fly treatment on the Irish market
- Flies will die almost instantly
- Flies love bright yellow granules of Sheila which also works as an attractant
- Flies lured to their death with pheromones and attractants
- Contains Z9 Tricosene muscalure fly pheromone
- Instant results – dead flies next to bait
- The only bait that can kill by ingestion or contact
- Lasts Longer than any other bait on the market
Distribute granules generously, directly around the problem areas. Lightly spray the granules to increase the efficacy of the bait. Like Twenty One fly product it is beneficial to use Cola. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. Read label before use, precautions apply.
Click on link provided to view video demonstration on how to use Twenty One on farm to control flies .......https://bit.ly/3qSsOkg
200g covers a 100m2 surface area in different spots. Fly bait is preferred method of treatment for the control of house flies.